Linggo, Enero 15, 2012

"My Autobiography 2011" by Beucharist

"In a world where Double Standard of Discrimination takes place, there is a need of an hour to find an avenue where Equality exist, to feel the real essence of belonging and to enjoy the right to loved and to be loved. I, maybe weak but i won't stop until reach the peak." A quotation that always come’s in and out of my mind, a quotation where i can get some fuel in order for me to fulfill my dreams and ambition in Life, which is like an air that covers and blanket the earth. And this is me, Yhad S. Beucharist, a man that is always struggle for the good benefit of his love ones and of his fellowmen, a man that is always ready to deceived by someone and a man that is well equip to fight and to engage in every battle and challenges that life may bring. I'm a 16 year’s old boy who live at #27 BLK. 1A C-Molina Street, Brgy. Viente Reales, Valenzuela City, Metro Manila . I was born on January 19, 1995 in the Municipality of Malasiqui, Province of Pangasinan. I'm currently studying at my beloved school, Dalandanan National High School, as one of the Senior students who will graduate in this school year (2011-2012). I belong in the second to the highest section of our batch(IV-Exodus). For me studying is not as easy as they are thinking, meaning everything should be set aside first for the reason that everyone will cannot concentrate on they'are studying unless you will put studies as one of your priorities for you to be able to attain the excellence. We are five in our family. My father work as a Tricycle Driver while my mother is an OFW who work as a caregiver in Israel, she has been working in abroad for the past five consecutive years. I have one tall big brother which is older to me just a couple of years and taking BSMARE in our province in Pangasinan. He's been there since he was a child together with my Grandma and Grandpa. I have also one well-desciplined sister who came next to me and younger than me by a year. She is in third year who actively attending her class on the school that i also attending.  And this is my Family, a family that is sorrounded by Faith in God, a Love that roots in our Heart and our Care to each and everyone which is guided by the Word of God, and this is the Bond that bind us.
The things that i liked to do is to research  more on facts about Science and Technology especially when in comes Physics, i really liked also to report Science related topic in our class. In Sports, i enjoyed playing Volleyball, Badmenton and Swimming as well, In Literature, reading some great novels and love story is my past time. In Foods, eating nutritious fruits like banana and organic vegetables is my favorite
Like what other's think of me, they say that i'm so very strict, mataray, masungit, etc, without knowing the reason behind it but i say unto them I have no attitude problem, you have a problem with my attitude, and that's not my problem anymore and i don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, thin, skinny, rich or poor as long as you nice to me, I’ll be nice to you as simple as that!. Meaning to say that my attitude will be based on how you treat me.
In reality, i just need to be so strict and limit my kindness so that they will not abuse it because i'm just force of my fear that there would be no person can longer treat me as a human and can respect me the way on how i treated them. And in a long run, if i will not going to do this who will look so harsh and unmerciful in the end that's why i have this philosophy "You should have to stand for what you believe in, even it means standing alone" and "I don't need to be insecure with the quality of others, because i have my own quality that makes my own personality stand out among the rest.
If God willing, my ambition is to become a professional and well educated Teacher someday and for me to make my dreams come true, i will strive my goals in life by doing all the best that i can to be able to qualify in Philippine Normal University. Through the talent, which God gave to me i will show to them that i have the guts to become a part of their institution and i know it is not as easy as i supposedly thinking but with the Capacity and the Power of my Creator I know i can do it.!!
So Help me God.

(This is the autobiography that i made when my teacher told us to make our own autobiography before we live our Alma Matter.)  

To God be the Glory!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento